We Care About Your Health
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and our local health departments.
We sincerely encourage each person to make your decision whether to attend a service or visitation based on the best interest of your health and that of your community.
- Roper and Sons will comply with the CDC recommendation limiting gatherings to 10 people or less.
- Visitors are asked to use sanitizing supplies (e.g., hand sanitizer) provided in the public areas.
- Visitors are asked to implement and observe social distancing measures and maintain personal hygiene.
- Eye contact, loving words, and a warm smile can be as meaningful as a traditional handshake or hug.
- Visitors who have recently traveled out of the country are asked to forgo the visitation.
- Visitors who live with someone exhibiting symptoms or who are exhibiting symptoms themselves are asked to forgo the visitation. Symptoms include:
- Shortness of Breath
Visitors who are at high risk, such as vulnerable seniors or those with significant underlying conditions, are asked to forgo the visitation.
- All visitors are asked to generally minimize person-to-person contact, practice good hygiene, and minimize touching commonly contacted surfaces.
WHY ROPER & SONS
Roper & Sons Funeral Home offers you a wide variety of choices when it comes to making funeral arrangements. Whether you are planning a traditional funeral, or a memorial tribute at a later time, our compassionate staff is here to help you. Our mission is to answer your questions, assist you in designing a personalized service that honors the memory of your loved one, and oversee every detail along the way. For immediate assistance in Lincoln and the surrounding communities, call us at 402-476-1225.