We wear our masks to protect you and your family. We ask that you wear your mask to protect us and our families.
Roper & Sons is committed to the safety of our staff, our families, and our community. Therefore all persons entering our facilities must wear a mask and practice careful social distancing. We thank you for your willingness to observe these guidelines as we continue to honor and celebrate the lives of those we love in meaningful ways. If you have any questions about the health measures we are taking to avoid contributing to the spread of COVID-19, please call us at 402-476-1225. For more information on the CDC’s group gathering guidelines, please click the button below:
We Care About Your Health
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and our local health departments.
We sincerely encourage each person to make your decision whether to attend a service or visitation based on the best interest of your health and that of your community.
- Roper and Sons will comply with the CDC recommendation limiting gathering size.
- Visitors are required to wear a mask and are asked to use sanitizing supplies (e.g., hand sanitizer) provided in the public areas.
- Visitors are asked to implement and observe social distancing measures and maintain personal hygiene.
- Eye contact, loving words, and a warm smile can be as meaningful as a traditional handshake or hug.
- Visitors who have recently traveled out of the country are asked to forgo the visitation.
- Visitors who live with someone exhibiting symptoms or who are exhibiting symptoms themselves are asked to forgo the visitation. Symptoms include:
- Shortness of Breath
Visitors who are at high risk, such as vulnerable seniors or those with significant underlying conditions, are asked to forgo the visitation.
- All visitors are asked to generally minimize person-to-person contact, practice good hygiene, and minimize touching commonly contacted surfaces.
WHY ROPER & SONS
Roper & Sons Funeral Home offers you a wide variety of choices when it comes to making funeral arrangements. Whether you are planning a traditional funeral, or a memorial tribute at a later time, our compassionate staff is here to help you. Our mission is to answer your questions, assist you in designing a personalized service that honors the memory of your loved one, and oversee every detail along the way. For immediate assistance in Lincoln and the surrounding communities, call us at 402-476-1225.