Welcome to our pre-planning preparation guide. The following information will help us assist you in your planning. Most families we serve are comforted by the knowledge that their loved ones will be spared the hardship of making decisions at such a difficult and sensitive time. By planning ahead you will:
- Relieve emotional and financial burdens from loved ones
- Express your own wishes and make decisions at your own pace without emotional stress
- Share your choices with your family and make decisions together
- Have time to research your options and make well-informed decisions, without feeling rushed
- Have a sense of accomplishment knowing that these arrangements have been made in advance
The Pre-payment Option
When you pre-pay, your estate will owe nothing on funeral expenses. More of your assets and life insurance proceeds will go directly to your family.
Once you gain an understanding of all the costs involved, you can earmark a portion of your savings to cover those costs.
When you plan in advance, your family is less likely to incur additional expenses at the time of the funeral.
To express condolences, click on a name and sign their guestbook.