We are very sorry for your loss. The following program is designed to allow us to better serve you during your time of loss.
If you have not already scheduled a meeting with one of our Funeral Directors, please contact us at 402-476-1225.
Note: We understand that some of the following sections may ask for information that you do not know at this time or may need to complete at a later date. Please complete the sections to the best of your knowledge. Not all fields are required.
What to expect during the appointment
At this appointment, you will meet with one of our Funeral Directors who will help you plan the funeral services. If there is no pre-arrangement or insurance policy, you will be expected to discuss payment with the funeral director at this appointment.
You will need to provide the following information (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Name(s) of the person(s) for whom you are planning
- Type of service desired: traditional burial or cremation
- Deceased’s spouse’s information, including maiden name if applicable
- Marital Status
- Date of Birth
- Place of birth (City, state, country)
- Place of Marriage
- Date of Marriage
- Father’s Full Name
- Mother’s Full Name
- Mother’s Maiden Name
- Sisters and Brothers
- Work and education
- Military service (locate a copy of your discharge papers to be kept on file)
- Any memberships, lodges, church affiliation, etc.
- An obituary if you wish to provide one, otherwise a funeral director will work with your family at the time of your death to create one
- Any newspapers other than the local paper where you wish to have an obituary/notification published
- Special instructions for your service including:
- Church or other location for service
- Cemetery preference or location, section and lot if you already own burial property
- Clergy, organist, other musicians, music preferences/dislikes
- Service personalization ideas
- Flower Preference
- Casket Bearers (6)
- Any other special instructions